What to do in the classroom?
- All students when you come into class please keep your cell phone put away. Cell phones are not allowed in my classroom. They are a distraction.
- Find a seat and sit down You should NOT be standing when the bell rings
- If it is an agenda day student volunteer will run the board
- EVERYONE needs to either be writing or typing items for the week
- LOOK AT AND READ THE BOARD IT WILL TELL YOU WHAT WE ARE DOING IN CLASS THAT DAY
- PLEASE DO NOT CARRY SIDE CONVERSATIONS WHEN I OR OTHERS ARE TALKING, IT IS RUDE AND YOU MISS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Needs to be kept clean and neat before you leave
- Push chairs in
- Pick up trash
- Bookshelves need to be organized and orderly
What to do at college?
- Be to your classes on time
- Make sure you complete all assignments on time
- TALK TO YOUR PROFESSORS AND BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM!
- Use the resources available to you. This is YOUR life. Don’t wait for people (teacher, professor, parents) to tell you to go to the library or tutoring center.
What to do in the common areas?
- Clean up after yourself and do not litter
- Maintain a volume of noise that is respectable to others around you
- Be an example to other students of what excellence looks like
- Bullying of any kind online or off will NOT be tolerated so don't even do it. This experience will be over soon. Love one another... you WILL miss it.