CLASS EXPECTATIONS (Can change if needed)
- Respect yourself, the teacher & others.
- Put forth your best effort at all times.
- Be prepared for class each day.
- Follow directions when given.
- Pay attention, participate and ask questions.
- Preserve a positive learning environment.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- All JECA handbook expectations will be enforced.
- Syllabuses will give you more clarification on expectations and behaviors.
CLASS RULES (Can change if needed)
- Turn off cell phones & electronic devices.
- No food or drink, (unless you have the nurse's permission).
- Arrive at class on time & ready to learn.
- Never line up at the door before dismissal.
- Do not cheat, plagiarize, or copy work.
- Use polite and appropriate language.
- Do your best & turn it in on time.
- Stay in your assigned seats during the class period.
- All JECA handbook rules will be enforced.
CLASS PROCEDURES (More will be added if needed)
- No Late Homework/Classwork is accepted.
- Projects can be turned up to 2 days late-after the 2nd day late, they will be assigned a zero (more regarding the late policy of projects in syllabus
- Everyone must be in a dress code.
- Students must wear a JECA ID for their current school year.
- If you are tardy, turn in your slip to your teacher
- Pick up after yourself before you leave
- If absent, make sure to check Canvas to see what you have missed. If you missed a test or quiz you need to come talk to the teacher the day you get back.