City of San Antonio has provided a great resource for parents and students who may be experiencing hardships. Please click on the link below to view the documents:
Parents and students can be find additional resources by clicking on the topics on this page's navigation.
- Guidance and Counseling Mental Health Procedures and Resources
- Children's Mental Health Resources
- Let's talk about mental health
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Judson ISD Counseling Department is proud to have partnerships and programs that enhance Social Emotional Learning in our district. Review the great resources available for students. Check out the Judson ISD Mental Health Partnerships and Resources.
Coming soon Family Leadership Institute for our Judson ISD parents. Due to school closure we have postponed our first Family Leadership Institute in Judson ISD. Once we resume back to normal business hours we will announce upcoming training dates.
Executive Director of Student and Family Support Services