Judson ISD Desktop Services strives to provide all district technology with the best support possible.
Our department covers a wide variety of technology for instructional and productivity purposes. Our department covers 33 campuses and multiple district office spaces.
Desktop Services is responsible for:
- Desktop computers (Windows and Apple)
- Laptops (Windows and Apple)
- Chrome devices (Chromebooks & Chromeboxes)
- Multiple types of tablets (Android and Apple iOS)
- District desktop printer support
- District Audio and Visual equipment
- District Visitor Management System
- District approved software that includes Windows OS, Office, Endpoint Security and educational titles.