SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to prepare students for what comes after graduation. For 7th-8th grade school students, SchooLinks helps them begin to discover their interests and strengths, and begin to explore colleges and careers that match those interests and strengths. SchooLinks at Judson ISD is accessible by 7th-8th grade students and their parents.
All of the SchooLinks features are designed with students in mind to help them become career, college, and life ready. SchooLinks features are incredibly user-friendly and content can be easily comprehended by 7th-8th grade students.
Using SchooLinks, 7th grade students and their parents can:
- Access career interest, strength and mindset surveys
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges
- Build their Personal Graduation Plan (PGP)
- Take virtual reality college campus tours
- Explore traditional, fast-growing, and military career fields
- Start creating digital portfolios / resumes
- Communicate with counselors
Using SchooLinks, 8th grade students will be able to really dive into post-secondary education and exploration by:
- Creating course plans based on career pathways
- Creating digital portfolios / resumes
- Learning about financial aid
- Searching for scholarships