8th to 9th Grade Transition
As an incoming 9th grade student you will want to be familiar with all items below in order to have a successful first year in high school. Please continue to visit our website for updates periodically as course planning begins.
Important Application Deadlines- Ask your counselor for more information
- JECA February 1st
- TSTEM February 1st
- PTECH February 1st
- IB February 1st
- High School Innovative Schedule
- Students will complete a full-year class in one term.
- Read more about Innovative Schedule
- Watch the Q & A Innovation Schedule video (created by JSTEM students).
- Personal Graduation Plans/Four Year Plan
- Dual Credit
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Core Complete
- Fine Arts
The Fine Arts Department serves students and faculty in Music (Band, Choir, and Orchestra), Theatre, Dance, and Visual Arts curricular study areas.
- Watch the Fine Arts program video
- Learn more about the Fine Art department and course.
The Athletics Department's belief is that participation in athletics can provide students the opportunity to learn responsibility, dedication, leadership, the value of hard work, respect for the rules, respect for authority, and many other positive qualities.
- Career & Technical Education (CTE) Programs of Study
Career and Technical Education provides students with the academic and technical skills they need to compete in the global workforce and/or to continue their education at the post-secondary level after graduation.
- Watch the CTE programs video
- Learn more about the CTE department and course.
- Judson High School
- Current Principal Mr. Mendoza- Watch the Judson High School video
- Visit Judson High School campus website
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Veterans Memorial High School
- Current Principal Ms. Arredondo- Watch the Veterans Memorial High School video
- Visit the Veterans Memorial High School campus website
- Wagner High School
- Current Principal Ms. Alfaro- Watch the Wagner High School video
- Visit Wagner High School campus website
- TSTEM provides students a rigorous course of study focused on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math).
Early College High School
- Judson Early College Academy (JECA)
- Current Principal Mr. Brauer - Watch the JECA High School video
- Visit the JECA campus website
Executive Director of Student and Family Support Services