Returning Family Registration
Online registration for returning families opens on March 1, 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year. Returning Family Registration is reserved for those families who have students currently enrolled in Judson ISD schools. All returning families must complete the registration process. This would include families who wish to register:
- currently enrolled students to Judson ISD
- currently enrolled Out of District students
- currently enrolled children of Judson ISD employees
Online registration for returning families includes all grade levels, including Pre-K4.
Please note: If you are considered a Returning Family because you have a currently enrolled student and you have a NEW student to register, you may register the new student beginning February 1, 2021 using the link below.
Returning Families can register online beginning March 1, 2021.
A Step by Step Guide is available to help you navigate through the new online registration process.
- Parent Guide for All Returning Families and Employees
- Parent Guide for All Returning Families and Employees (Spanish)
- Returning Families Main Screen Instructions (Spanish)
A Step by Step Video is available to help you navigate through the new online registration process.
- Are you re-enrolling a former student in Judson ISD? Parents re-enrolling former Judson ISD students will need to contact the campus first before they can register online.
- Forgot your username an password for Parent Self Serve? This step-by-step GUIDE will show you how to retrieve your login information.
- On the STUDENT INFORMATION screen, don't forget to select the correct school year, 2021-2022, that you wish to register for.