Welcome to the Student and Family Support Services website. Please visit our links for more information about Social Emotional Learning, College and Career readiness, McKinney-Vento, Military Connected Families, and much more.
Student and Family Support Services Department focuses on a Multi-Tiered System of Support to serve our students. Social Emotional Learning, Guidance and Counseling, Restorative Practices, Attendance and Dropout Recovery, School Age Parent Program, McKinney Vento, Foster Care, Military Families, and Mental Health.
The Judson ISD Student and Family Support Services Department consists of:
- Professional School Counselors
- Social Workers
- At-Risk Counselors
- College Counselors
- Career Counselors
- Military Family, McKinney Vento/Foster Care College Readiness Specialist
- School Age Parent Program Social Worker
- Social Emotional Learning Coordinator
- Attendance Officers
- Dropout Prevention Specialist
- Communities in Schools
Learn more about our JISD Social Emotional Support Road Map