What We Do
The Judson ISD Communications Department serves as the gateway of information for the district. We lead efforts in providing information and inspiration to staff, students, families, and the broader community.
How We Do It
- By increasing student and staff engagement
- By sharing consistent, accurate, and timely information
- By strengthening and building community and business partnerships
- By increasing positive social media presence and engagement
- By strengthening and streamlining internal communications
Why We Do It
We want to leave a lasting impression that focuses on the benefits and positive impact that is created by the educational experiences and partnerships of the community and District.