- Judson Independent School District
Return to Headlines
Registration Information For All
While you continue to enjoy your summer, please see and plan for the registration dates and times for new and returning students to Judson ISD. Parents/Students need proof of residency in the form of a current utility bill or lease in the name of their guardian. The times for this event are as follows:
New/Returning Elementary Pre-K to 5th grade students: July 30-31, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and August 1, 8 a.m. to 12 noon.
New Students Registration For Middle and High School:
• Middle School New Student Registration: July 23-25, July 29-August 1 by appointment 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• High School New Student Registration: July 22-25: by appointment 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• New students can also register during July 29-31 and in the morning on August 1st.
Returning Students For Middle and High School:
Middle School Registration At Student Home Campus:
• Returning 8th graders: July 29th 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
• Returning 7th graders: July 30th 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
• Returning 6th graders: July 31st 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
High School At Student Home Campus:
• Returning 11th graders A-G(AM), H-Z(PM)- July 29th
• Returning 12th graders A-G(AM), H-Z(PM)-July 30th
• Returning 10th graders A-G(AM), H-Z(PM)-July 31st
• Makeup session 8 a.m. to Noon at Veterans Memorial HS
Fish Camps For High Schools:
Judson High School:
• July 24, 2019 8-11:30 am Freshmen Prep Day
• July 24, 2019 1-4:30 pm Fish Camp (Orientation)
Wagner High School:
• Fish Camp (Incoming 9th graders)-July 24th from 6 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (in the gym)
Veteran Memorial High School:
Fish Camp (Incoming 9th graders): July 24th 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Judson Early College Academy:
JECA registration dates for students in GRADES 10-12 ONLY:
• Monday, July 29 – 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Tuesday, July 30 – 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Wednesday, July 31 – 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Students in GRADE 9 will have registration on Thursday, August 8 during Fish Camp.
Registration for new and returning students on August 8th. School will contact all parents to inform them of the process and provide them with their preselected time for registration.